Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Nephew Is Cuter Than Your Nephew

Told you so! :) My sister in law dyes and stencils these amazing onesies for my nephew Henry. They are so darn cute. I wish that my baby still wore onesies! Might be a little tight and not so easy for potty training though. The other colors she has done are so vibrant & unique- the green & orange are so pretty. Anyway, look at those Henry eyes. To die for I tell you.

6 comments:

jeannie said...

ah man --he is ADORABLE!!!! Very cute onsies! Is she selling them in her shop or just making them for her little Henry? Super cute.

beckie said...

He looks super tan there. I guess Arizona just brings that out in us.

And you look great. Thanks for the praise.

Mary and Ryan said...

Oh My! He is very cute. Makes this mother want another:) Cute onesie too. Maybe we should start an adult onesie trend...you in?

Trisha said...

He is adorable!

JaMie HeApS said...

he is a doll. im thinkin about you i think the big run is here soon. my fingers are crossed that foot of your holds up. i want all the details

jeannie said...

KKKKKKKKK It's time for a new post! I know I took a big break too and it's hard to start back up but let's get on it! Can't wait to see you SOON!