Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Cookies Galore

My Christmas Cookie Exchange Party was last week & I think it turned out pretty well. Everyone invited was asked to bring 4 dozen of a Christmas type cookie & we came out with a large variety.

Unfortunately my pictures turned out pretty bad because I didn't have the flash on but I still wanted to show the cookies. There were sugar, peanut blossoms, chocolate mint, christmas-style snickerdoodles, spritz, & several others.


These were my gingerbread boys & girls. I used the Nauvoo gingerbread cookie recipe & they turned out really good. Definitely a keeper recipe. I decided to do gingerbread cookies because I remember when my mom used to bake gingerbread men & we'd hang them on the Christmas tree. Anyway, it was fun & depending on the interest I'll try it again next year!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

It was super fun, thanks for the invite!

Mary and Ryan said...

Such a fun party!! Good work!

Anonymous said...

What a great idea!!!

jeannie said...

OH I WANT MORE COOKIES!!!