Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Muthrsday

Ah, Mother's Day. A day I totally take advantage of. No cooking, no cleaning, no diaper-changing... I'm sure you get the idea. The one day out of the year that I delegate everything to my dear husband. I'm sure he thinks of the day as "Mom's Personal Slave Day". :) The things I love the most about Mother's Day are these:

and these

and most definitely this.

Hope all you supermommies had a mother's day to remember. I know I'll never forget my first mother's day without a real dessert (thank you, south beach!). But it was worth it to remember why I do what I do.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY, LOVE TEH ARTWORK YOU GOT SOME ARTIST ON YOUR HANDS AND IM SO PROUD OF THE NO DESERT, KEEP ME POSTED ON THAT FOXY BODY OF YOUS.

Miranda said...

I love mothersday too- my kids are always so sweet to me. Looks like you got some "good treaten" too.