Monday, May 19, 2008

12 Years But Who's Counting?

The husband & I just marked our 12th year of wedded bliss. Seriously. We marked the occasion by spreading the fun over the entire weekend. On Friday night while Matt picked up some yummy Greek food for dinner, the kids & I made popcorn & divided up the gummy worms & Indiana Jones M&M's for a movie night. We all cuddled on the sofa & engrossed ourselves in Enchanted. Schwartz & Menken won the night!



Saturday was birthday party, chore, & truck day but when night fell we escaped the house to catch a viewing of Iron Man. Very cool movie! I wasn't sure about Robert Downey, Jr. but he made it work. To Peace!



Sunday was our actual anniversary. You all know how Sundays are. We just enjoyed the day. So, here's a Happy Anniversary shout-out to my honey. With hugs & kisses. Love you!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! I was reading one of my old journals last night and it has a gem of sentence that I wrote about you and Matt. And I quote, referring to you, "Her and Matt are so in love."

Heather C. said...

Happy Anniversary! That's great. Sounds like a fun weekend to me!

Trisha said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 12 years!

jeannie said...

happy anniversary!! miss you!!