Halloween has come and gone and there is still way to much candy stashed around here. I keep finding candy wrappers in random corners of the house. I also had chocolate bars & a tootsie roll pop for breakfast this morning. Apparently I have no self-control around the halloween candy!
The preschooler and I started of the weekend by going to the pumpkin patch.
The wagon ride is always a blast for the younger set.
There were a few pumpkins left and we went home with 1 small and a larger one to carve into a jack-o-lantern.
Our ward party was on Halloween, early enough so we could get back home & do a little local looting ourselves. Matt & I dressed up '50's but I forgot to have someone get a picture so you can just envision us in your creative minds. Matt got to grease back his hair and don the faithful old leather jacket. I went for the Sandy a la Grease look before she totally changed her goody-goody image to a tart just to get a guy. (Hate that part of the movie!!) We were hot. :)
Here are the kids in their get-ups this year. E= villanous pirate. A=Captain America, defender of freedom. M= Black ninja (gone are the princess days :(). A=cute spotted puppy.
Matt took the kids out trick or treating. Aidan was feeling a bit under the weather by then so we stayed home & watched that old Disney flick, Escape from Witch Mountain about the psychic twins escaping a crazy bazillionaire in an RV who wants to use them for evil! Yes, you should totally see it. It's quality. Maybe next Halloween! Hope you had a good one.
7 comments:
I love the costumes!! I didn't really dress up though I told a couple of people I was dressed up as a New Yorker. I know, I know... I'm lame. :)
Cute costumes. Wish you had a picture of you and Matt!!
We really missed the ward PR Trunk-or-Treat. Our ward didn't do anything :( Sad.
Happy Halloween! I like that last picture of the kids being silly. Cute:)
love that pumin patch,and the costumes
I was wishing for that pumpkin patch this year. Love A's new haircut, he looks very handsome. The costumes are fab!
Looks like you had a fun halloween with those cute trick or treaters!
Did you make those costumes? You are so beyond creative. I need some serious lessons.
And that farm is open all year. They have festivals all the time. We should go in the spring or sometime- it's really fun.
Post a Comment