Thursday, December 10, 2009

I'm Feelin' Crafty

*photo & project linked from Elizabeth Kartchner.

OK, so how stinkin' cute are these fabric envelopes?? I need to go through my fabric stash and find me some super cute Christmas fabric to make these babies! So am I the only one out there that has dozens of crafty bookmarks tabbed on my computer profiling all sorts of craft ideas from rosettes to recipes? I love finding new ideas. The problem is finding the time to do them.

Dear Santa-
Please bring me the superpower ability of not having to sleep at night while still being able to function normally through the day?
Pretty please!

Love, Me

p.s. i know i e-mailed a ton of my friends & family about the auctions over at Rally for Rafe. so if you haven't had time to take a looksie please do so today. the auctions will be active until 5:oo pm on december 14th. Some of my faves are the byu paraphenalia, the thanksgiving point gardener services and jewelry. i am auctioning off homemade cupcakes and two sets of christmas girly girl clippies! have fun & bid, bid, bid!!

6 comments:

Trisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha said...

I've got the crafty bug too...if only I could find too. Add my name to that Santa Wish! Im thinkin after Christmas a craft day is callin our name...you in?

Trisha said...

oh and where are the new family pics? I keep checkin!

Mary and Ryan said...

I know! I was dying when I saw those on Liz's blog today. I need to get off my butt and do something crafty! Whats this about pictures...please post them!

jenny said...

I have been trying to download them on here but blogger won't let me. i do have a few on facebook though. check them out there. :)

jamie heaps said...

pics better be coming on the blog soon or my mailbox in a card form and soon:)