We had some pictures taken by Melanie, the most patient & sweet photographer known to man. The kids had fun trying explore the great outdoors & we only had one little mishap with cactus.
m is sporting the tweener smirk. haha! notice my hot new hair courtesy of jamie. looks pretty dang good if i do say so myself!!


8 comments:
Thank you for the booty shot! Next time I see u I will give it a double smack:) The pictures turned out so great! The outfits are fabulous, your shirt is my fave and you all look beautimous! Love!
jenny the hair is looking fab if i do say so myself but damn girl that booty is looking amazing all the early runs are paying off!!!
i love the pics the background is awsome, it makes me miss tucson. good work.
oh and i still get a card soming my way right!?
what great pictures! it looks like you guys had a good time.
so cute! she did a great job. and i really need to start running with you guys so that i can look that good in jeans!
Great pictures. Makes me miss you all and miss Tucson.
LOVE THEM! Seriously you are a photogenic bunch!!
AHH Jenny your pictures turned out awesome! Melanie did a great job and I love the bootie shot! Hair looks HOT & Beautiful scenery in the back ground!
OMG Holls again! WHY am I always signed in as HOLLS NOW?? THIS IS JEANBEAN :)
Post a Comment