I finally got out of the house today and headed out to the gym for spin class. The Tuesday spin teacher is a really nice guy but a little boring. Lots of up down, up down and the such. No motivational conversation or shout outs to his class. It 's still a really good workout but like I said kind of boring. I look at the clock a lot. Except for today. It was still fairly uneventful but I was totally motivated by his music selections. Usually this teacher likes to warm up to Jimmy Buffett and then we spin to a bunch of salsa or easy listening type songs. Today was rocking and a tad eclectic! Here is the playlist by singer/band as I remember it:
Jimmy Buffett
Kelly Clarkson
Lady Gaga
The Kinks
Beastie Boys
Simon & Garfunkel
One Republic
Some Spanish song- maybe Julio Iglesias?
Sara Evans
Lionel Ritchie
Billy Joel
Jimmy Buffett
Isn't that the craziest playlist you've ever seen? I don't think I've heard such a different variety of music genres in one class for awhile. It was fun & kept me singing & spinning. What are you listening to today? I am still obsessed with my new Dashboard Confessional CD.
Jimmy Buffett
Kelly Clarkson
Lady Gaga
The Kinks
Beastie Boys
Simon & Garfunkel
One Republic
Some Spanish song- maybe Julio Iglesias?
Sara Evans
Lionel Ritchie
Billy Joel
Jimmy Buffett
Isn't that the craziest playlist you've ever seen? I don't think I've heard such a different variety of music genres in one class for awhile. It was fun & kept me singing & spinning. What are you listening to today? I am still obsessed with my new Dashboard Confessional CD.
4 comments:
that is a very random playlist...but I like! Also, was it the spin teacher who scolded me and Julie and for talking one week?? :)
Not enough chocolate on that playlist:)
HA that's awesome! I always like your music selections so I will have to download some of their stuff and give it a whirl! SPIN girl SPIN!
i like it and i think i could see you really busting loose to some of those songs...awe ya baby
Post a Comment