Thursday, August 19, 2010

Summer Fun

Summer flew by this year and in between swim team and trips to the Urgent Care we were able to sneak in a trip to Utah, our favorite summer getaway. The camera was a little elusive this trip as the designated photographer (yes, me!) was sick for half of the trip but it came out for a few outings.

Yee-haw.

The Thanksgiving Point Farm with Steve, Beckie and Henry.

Manning the controls of Grandpa & Mark's new plane. An Astra SPX, I think.

Alex taking a break along the city creek in Salt Lake.


Eclipse with Jeannie. I think I laughed too much during the movie. Jeannie will pass on seeing Breaking Dawn with me. :)


1 comment:

jeannie said...

jenny I love you of course I would see any movie with you. I laughed a lot too even more the second time around. It's so cheesy but good!
I like that pic of us too! I forgot we even took one so thanks for posting!!
ps love the new look of your blog. I need to update mine now!