Don't faint! You are looking at a new post!
Sorry about the April gap. :)
The 4th grader participated in the 4th grade recorder concert. It took me back to the days when I played the recorder in elementary school. I think we all did, didn't we? Hot Cross Buns, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Ode to Joy. It was a rhapsody of recorder bliss! :)
Sorry about the April gap. :)
The 4th grader participated in the 4th grade recorder concert. It took me back to the days when I played the recorder in elementary school. I think we all did, didn't we? Hot Cross Buns, Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star, Ode to Joy. It was a rhapsody of recorder bliss! :)
She passed off all of the required songs in order to receive her black belt in recorder karate. Miss M* can officially kick hiney on the recorder. Ahh-Yahh!
The kindergartener had a bad day at school the other day & got a yellow for not listening or following directions. He had a very elaborate explanation for the entire ordeal but much to his chagrin was still punished. This apology letter to his teacher was written with much angst. Life is so unfair sometimes.

I was seriously excited yet scared last night when American Idol performed Andrew Lloyd Webber songs. A couple of the renditions were horrible but I really liked David Cook's Music of the Night. He hit that hard note in the middle of the song just like he was on Broadway. It was hot! hope you like it too!
3 comments:
I never thought of having my child write an apology letter to his/her teacher when they are too talkative in class. That's great.
OKay, David Cook has a great voice, but MAN IS HE FULL OF HIMSELF! You may think I am weird, but that kills it completely for me...everytime he gets on the stage I hope he has a flop. I know that's rude, but GO ARCHULETTA!!
Congrats miss M!! Good work on your recorder graduation!
I love that note! AWESOME!!! Hope A is feeling better.
Post a Comment