Tombstone is one of the places Matt & I have always have always wanted to visit & we finally found an excuse to go. My cousin lives close to Tombstone & we traveled over for her son's 2nd birthday party.
After looting the pirate bounty at the party we headed down to Tombstone.
We got there just in time to see the beginning of the reenactment of the Gunfight at the OK Corral. For all of you tenderfoots, this was a famous gunfight with Doc Holladay & Wyatt Earp & some bad guys. We only saw the beginning because we didn't want to fork over the $$ to see the whole bloody mess. They finish the fight up in the actual OK Corral.
And now we can say we went to Tombstone! :)
Aaarrrggghhhh!
1 comment:
I've been there too. Not much to see for the drive but I guess its something to do!! HA!! hope it was fun for ya!
Post a Comment