Friday, June 26, 2009

Just Checking In

We are still alive. Surviving summer vacation, that is! Sorry I've been a little AWOL here but it is summer and the kids are demanding snacks all day and dips in the pool. Busy but fun!

Why I {Heart} Summer:
Having all my kids home
Sleeping in on Tuesday & Thursday
Wearing grubbies or a swimsuit all day long
(well, maybe not all day. let's not get the wrong idea here.)
Swimming
Seeing Alex jump in the deep end over & over
(with life jacket safely fastened)
Babysitting on demand :D
Otter Pops
Reading A LOT
Sunglasses
Costco Raspberries
The Sun
Utah

******

So, if you were a kid would you love these signs or hate them? I totally want to get them for our upstairs loft. tee hee- aidan just saw me writing this & said, "those are the worst signs ever. eat your vegetables. yuck! don't ever get those!" Hmm, i think that means it's a done deal on my side. :D

(signs from john w. golden)

ps. if you are local & in town you need to come to a huge neighborhood garage sale we are participating in tomorrow. it'll be awesome. 17 families are selling sweet stuff. well, i know my stuff is good! crosswater loop & moonfire. see you there!

5 comments:

Trisha said...

gotta love summer. i am so jealous you get to go to utah.

beckie said...

I saw those signs on etsy and think they are hilarious. you should get them

Laura said...

i am definitely thinking those signs would be a good addition to my home decor.

jeannie said...

Those are sweet signs..you totally need them!!

jeannie said...

I love your summer list I am loving summer too but it's going by so fast. It's going to be over before you know it! Counting down the days until you get here!!