Friday, May 29, 2009

Growing Up

My baby's 11. I can't believe how fast time goes by.

2003-age 5

2009-age 11

We had fun celebrating as a family. The highly coveted owl webkinz was a homerun. The person that brainstormed and created Webkinz is a pure genius. I do not know one kid that is not infatuated with the animal/website concept.

The boys like to be involved in any way they can.

Just for mom.

Happy Birthday to my girl!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! 11. She's getting older and wiser (I'm SURE) and more beautiful!

Emily said...

I can't believe Miss M is 11 either! She definitely is a beautiful girl just like her mother:)

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday...she is the sweetest thing, I love her!

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday M!! You are awesome hope you had a fun day!

JaMie HeApS said...

jenny she is so you. happy birthday....and that little grad is one handsome little dude... yay summer time let the swimming partys begin!

Mary and Ryan said...

She is such a cute girl, big D has a little crush:) I hope she had the best day ever!