Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I'm An Auntie Again!

Here's my new niece & nephew! Aren't they adorable?

They made an early entrance into the world but we are thrilled to have them here and grateful that they are doing so well. They are already off of cpap and are breathing on their own. yay!

Have I mentioned how much I love newborns? *sigh*
Kisses & hugs to my amazing sister, oh so supportive bil & little r.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

YAAY for your sister! They are darling, that is so great that they are doing so well!!! I cant wait to hold my little one...you can too :)

jeannie said...

AHHHHH so cute! I wish you were still going to be here for my baby! Can you just stay an extra 10 days??
Congrats they are so cute...I'm glad they are here safe and healthy!

Mary and Ryan said...

Im so glad they are here and doing well! So darling!