Soccer season has started and both of the older boys are playing AYSO. Meg opted out this year for track which starts soon. This is the little guys first time playing on a real team and boy, he played his first game like he was on fire.

I had to keep yelling at him to stop stealing the ball from his Purple Dragon teammates. :D
Aidan plays for the Silver Bullets. I am in the process of making the team banner which is going to totally rock! I will post some pix when it is done. I only get a face shot of him when I yell his name at the top of my lungs. :D
He played well on Saturday. His team is pretty aggressive and Aidan got a couple of assists and scored two goals. Wahoo!



3 comments:
Go Purple Dragons and Silver Bullets!!
gotta love soccar season.
Those boys got skillz!
Post a Comment