Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Miracles Do Happen

Yes, I am back and yes, it is a miracle. Ha! You all know how life is especially with kids. Life gets busy and some things take a temporary backseat. The latest victim being my blog. Our hard drive is also on the fritz so I am unable to download the pictures for this post. I'll add them later when the computer genius fixes it! So, if anyone is still out there and wants to know what we've been up too here goes.

We celebrated Aidan's 8th birthday last month. We consolidated his two page long wish list into a new bike and Barnes & Noble gift card. He forgave us.

Aidan was stoked to be able to join our church cub scout troop and led the pledge at his first pack meeting. There is nothing cuter then little boys in their cub scout shirts! Ok, well, except for newborn babies. :D

1 comment:

jeannie said...

Yes I have been checking your bloggy blog looking for new posts!! FINALLY!