We were thrilled to host Aidan's baptism last weekend. All of Aidan's grandparents were able to be there as were some family friends. Matt had the privilege of baptizing Aidan. Twice, even! :D
His Grandpa Cawley confirmed him a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. His dad and Grandpa Clark were in the circle. The Spirit was very strong and peaceful.
Aidan has very strong role models in his Grandmas and Grandpas.

I think we had a minimum of four cameras taking photos at one time. It was pretty comical! I told Aidan this was cake compared to a wedding. He wasn't amused. :D

Just one more for mom & dad!
He's a keeper and darn handsome in his shirt & tie. The tie was off as soon as possible. In the parking lot, I believe.
Congratulations to Aidan. We are so proud of you!
4 comments:
Congrats!! Im so glad I could be there for the big day.
Congrats to Aidan! By the way, Dad looks so skinny.
Good pics! I love E's pose in the family picture.
That is awesome Aid!! Congrats and have fun in scouts!!
Post a Comment