Christmas came fast this year and as quickly as it arrived it left, leaving behind wonderful memories that our family will cherish forever.
Papa cuddles are always nice on Christmas Eve before you open your traditional gift of warm, snuggly pajamas.
Christmas morning= goodies from Santa.
Luckily, Christmas morning was sunny & clear so the new ride could be kid-approved.





5 comments:
i like the copy cat santa the best!!!
first of all I love that I can see two of my ornies on your tree...that touches my heart!
Hope you had a merry christmas and we missed ya here in freezing utah! Tell M I want to see a bigger smile on her when she is getting an IPOD :) hee hee see you a in a few
OK i'm so sick of being signed in as holls and i'm sure everyone is sick of me saying that. it's me jean
I like Alex as Santa too. He's getting so big. By the way, what time did they wake up??:)
I want that Santa to come down my chimney! seeing these pics made my day merry and bright:)
Post a Comment