Matt had the week off after Christmas and we decided to share the time, somewhat selfishly, within the confines of our own little family. You see, my dear husband works a very demanding & at present very stressful occupation. If you asked the kids, they would say, daddy lives at work and visits on the weekends. So you see, every little minute we have with him is cherished and we decided to stay close. It ended up for the better as poor Matt struggled with a nasty cold the entire week. Despite the cold he started installing the moulding in Meghan's room. I don't have a picture yet but trust me, it is bee-yo-ti-ful!! I am thrilled. We ran out of the trim so we need to find another kit to finish the job. Who knew that it would be so elusive and unavailable locally? Oh well, we'll hunt it down eventually. Meanwhile, I keep telling Meghan how lucky she is to have such a pretty room. We did a few fun things while the kids were out of school. We went geo-caching, kid-style, on Saturday which was an adventure. The three older kids each picked out kid-appropriate caches. They were all local and had treasures at the end.



2 comments:
How fun! Ive heard thats a fun little adventure.
That looks like fun. I NEED A GPS!!
Post a Comment