The "big race" (as my kids like to call it) is over for now and my pictures will tell a tale of fun, desperation and pain. :) If you remember last year I ran my first half-marathon in SoCal. It was a huge challenge and one destined to be repeated. This time there were 10 of us that ran it instead of 4 and it was a party!
I spent a good portion of my time trying to perfect the camera self-portrait. In this before race shot I got three and 1/2 of us.
I really love this one despite Julie's face being half missing. Don't her eyelashes look fab courtesy of a Jamie tutorial? Step 1: pink mascara; step 2 : gold mascara; step 3: pink, again???? Anyway, like I said, fab!
Here we are in our custom made AZMOM (for those of you who are confused, the translation is arizona mom! :)) shirts. Right after I crossed the finish line I started bawling because my left foot was killing me & I was experiencing those crazy runner's emotions. Many thanks to my running buddy who made me feel a little less like a loser :) **hugs**





10 comments:
Jenny, I was so glad to get to know you a little better this trip and you were my running buddy for a few miles. I'm so sorry your foot was hurting so bad. And I am glad you didnt "diss" me this time during our goodbyes!!
What a fun weekend!! Loved all the pictures...and I think you made some ground on the one arm photography skills :) And thanks for keeping me awake for the drive.
Im so proud of you Jenny! and i know all those butt shots were a little present just for me weren't they??
jenny, i am impressed you can tell each self portrait try is getting better and better. tell the truth did you guys all go get the mascara.... you know its the best ever and the ground rules of how to aply them r a must. you rocked out there, if i would have had a hurt foot i would have tapped out mile 1. IMPRESSIVE!! my fav highlight, possably the young 17 yr old hitting on you at the grocery store as we waitied in line.. YOU STILL GOTS IT GIRL.
LETS PLAY SOMETIME SOON... MEET YOU HALF WAY?
Way to go girls. You are awesome and inspiring!!
where's holls?? hello???!!! :) :)
I'm here I'm here!! I was also going to say NICE TUSH Jenny! you are lookin mighty fine! congrats on the run and fun chat the other day!
but now I have to put....dam HOLLS...this is jean!!
Yeah I have to second the nice tush comment. Very nice.
I'm proud of you.. that is awesome!
Post a Comment