Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Halloween Dreams

Is anyone else getting excited for Halloween?  Even though Halloween is on Sunday this year we still have big plans to decorate. I have been perusing the web looking for some fun ideas to do with Meghan.  She loves crafting and I'm sure one or two of these will get done this year.

 I have to decide between these two wreaths.  I love the black burlap on the Boo wreath.  The letters are simply modge podged cardboard letters.  Love it.

 This candy corn one is neat too.  It looks like it will take more time though and I'll probably want to nosh on the candy corn.  Too bad!   Maybe next year.


 This set-up is gorgeous.  The framed pumpkins are super easy to do.  Simply a matter of glue. I love to decorate with candy.  I've done it for a few years now.  The displays are so pretty and fun.

This is another easy and fun project.  The backgrounds are scrapbook paper.  The letters can be wood or the cardboard letters.  Simply paint or modge podge with paper.  Love the black frames!


Can I have this front porch please??  Just stunning!  If I can't have the porch I would still like the pennant.

I think these would be so fun to do for a class project for one of the kids classes at school. Thread the pumpkins and knot the ribbons when completed. Viola!

4 comments:

jenichild said...

oooo I love the black wreath. and the framed pumpkins are super cute, but why do they remind me of a bunch of topless women? we should have a craft night!

Cherise said...

I love that black wreath! If you do a craft night, I want in :)

jenny said...

hmm. good idea! i will let you know.

Trisha said...

I want in too!