Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thrilling Thursday

So what is so thrilling about Thursday? A lot of things. Here is my random list of things that have made my day so happy!

1.  Matt is coming home tonight after working in Phoenix for three weeks. Holla!!  We all miss him so much when he is gone.

2.  I got to swim laps this morning which I love. I even learned how to do a proper butterfly stroke. I'm thankful for the opportunity to renew my love of the water.

3.  Meghan decided to try-out for the girls soccer team at school.  I admire her for having the courage to go for it!

4.  Alex gave me the tightest hug ever when he got off of his preschool bus today.  I love that little guy so much and I guess he loves me a little bit too.

5.  We bought our tickets for the school carnival tomorrow night.  It's always so much fun to go to as a family.

6.  Talked to my father-in-law for a few minutes.  We are going up to Utah next weekend for my grandma's 90th birthday!  We are only a little excited to experience the beginnings of fall. I hope it cools down a bit so I can wear a sweater. :)

7.  Ordered a couple of goodies from Jeannie's shop.  Can't wait to get yummies! :)

8.  Listened to Neon Trees this morning and can't help but bop my head to the beat.  Girl drummers rock!!

1 comment:

jeannie said...

What a cute little post! I like how you are focusing on all the positive things in your life and I'm glad to be apart of it! Hope you love your goodies!