Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Dinosaur Heaven





We just had our long anticipated dinosaur birthday. I thought the cake turned out pretty good! Thomas trains & t-rexes made for one happy boy! Thank you to all for your best birthday wishes! Your phone calls & birthday cards were appreciated!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I love that first picture. What a face!

Piquantly Parisian said...

I am amazed at your cake-making abilities. Someday when I have kids, you'll have to give me some tips.

jenny said...

Thanks to the internet, anything is possible! I can't take to much credit for the design, just the execution!

beckie said...

Cute cake, very impressive.

Did you take your "yummy mummy" from a Shopaholic book? If you didn't you should read the whole series cause they are to die for.

jeannie said...

WOW what a fun bday cake. That is amazing how it really looks like a dinosaur!! Ethan was on cloud nine I'm sure. Happy bday Ethan!