Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I Love Spring!






Last week was spring break which equals no school! There are definitely pros & cons to this. I personally enjoy school breaks because there's no set schedule. The kids entertain each other and I stay in bed until I can't stand the kids jumping on the bed anymore. We did a lot of fun stuff including swimming, a trip to the movie theater and a picnic at the park. At the end of the week, while daddy was river rafting, we went to visit our best friends up north and stayed the weekend with Nana & Papa. Easter was a lovely day as well! The kids dyed eggs with Nana the day before and we had numerous egg hunts. It was the perfect day to reflect upon the Savior and the blessings of the Atonement! All in all, a wonderful week and what a day to end it with!

3 comments:

jeannie said...

LOVE the pics! Your kids are so fun!
Lucky they got to color eggs. We boiled them but still haven't dyed them. SAD!! Quit going out of town though- that has got to stop!!

Trisha said...

Cute cute! Your kids look like they took full advantage of that time OFF school!

Piquantly Parisian said...

I love the pictures! I can't believe how big everyone is getting. I'm glad you had a good holiday!