Thursday, May 3, 2007

New Shoes!




The boys and I braved the mall today to get the baby his first pair of walking shoes! He loved putting on all the shoes and kept trying to leave the store without us. It was fun to see him walking with shoes on since he's used to walking in his little bare feet. He walks on his toes a bit so hopefully the shoes will help train his foot to go down on the pad. BTW, the little mohawk is courtesy of the family hairdresser, Miss M!

3 comments:

jeannie said...

Those are some style'n shoes! Look how proud he is, he knows he looks foxy in them. I love new shoes, sometimes I want to run out of the store with them too.

Emily said...

Those are super cute. He looks so cute and styling:)

Trisha said...

The shoes are cute...but the winner of the cuteness is definitely the little guys with the mohawk. So cute...so cute!