Saturday was Birthday Party day! Littlest Pet Shop Birthday Party day, no less! I went a little overboard this year. Don't you love the cupcakes? I decided to pipe the icing & I think they turned out rather adorable and super yummy too! We embellished flip flops, made bracelets and had a treasure hunt. The birthday girl opened her gifts and got lots of littlest pet shops and a drawing kit! We had loads of fun! Our family party was the next day! Another LPS cake, ice cream, & more gifts! Thank you to Grandma & Grandpa for the beautiful horse pendant & horse book/kit! Happy Birthday to the sweetest 9 year old on the planet! :)
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Another Birthday!
Saturday was Birthday Party day! Littlest Pet Shop Birthday Party day, no less! I went a little overboard this year. Don't you love the cupcakes? I decided to pipe the icing & I think they turned out rather adorable and super yummy too! We embellished flip flops, made bracelets and had a treasure hunt. The birthday girl opened her gifts and got lots of littlest pet shops and a drawing kit! We had loads of fun! Our family party was the next day! Another LPS cake, ice cream, & more gifts! Thank you to Grandma & Grandpa for the beautiful horse pendant & horse book/kit! Happy Birthday to the sweetest 9 year old on the planet! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute cupcakes and flip flops, I have no idea what littlest pet shop is but if it anything like Polly Pocket used to be then I totally understand.
Steve forgot to call but Happy Birthday Megan!!
I was in DC all weekend so I missed her birthday. It looks like it was a great time with yummy food. Please send her my love and wish her a late happy birthday from me!
Happy Birthday...and you continue to amaze me with your creative abilities. Awesome Cake!
Looks like Meghan had a fun day. She is getting so big.. I can't believe she is 9! She is almost a tweener.. or is she there already??
Post a Comment