Monday, November 19, 2007

Gratitude & Thanksgiving

I can't believe it's already Thanksgiving time! I am so grateful for the numerous blessings that I have been given. The list is long and could go on forever but I'd like to mention a few. The first being, my dear husband who really is my best friend. I'm grateful for my beautiful children who amaze me every day with their vast capacity for love & forgiveness. I'm grateful for my four loving parents, oh, so wise brothers & my best sister-friends. I'm grateful to have the restored gospel of Jesus Christ in my life and in turn, am grateful for the trust that has been given to me in serving primary children. I'm grateful for good books and music and happy little notes. I'm grateful for funny friends that make me laugh & cheer me up when I'm discouraged. I'm grateful for the life that I have. I wish everyone a fun & safe Thanksgiving!
(image from marthastewart.com, of course!)

1 comment:

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Such a good post!!