I took a little respite from blogging last week to concentrate on my family and other pressing duties. There never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything but I did get a lot done! I managed to:
~ make nearly 80 baby shower invitations yet to be mailed,
~ clean my tile in anticipation for an in-laws visit that, unfortunately, didn't happen,
~ care for two extremely sick & cranky kiddos,
~ take baby A* to pt,
~ put together a cat costume for a book character birthday party,
~ dwell upon the upcoming primary program,
~ take the kindergartener to his last soccer practice,
~ attend the kindergartener's last soccer game of the season,
~ take a visit to the hair salon in order to return to my almost natural hair color.
I'm tired just writing that!
2 comments:
First of all, the primary program was great...good job. Second, you hair looks fantastic. and Third, I need a nap now listening to your busy week. Take a rest, will ya?
Glad your back to bloggin, I missed ya! Yes the Program was fabulouso and again your hair is awesome!
Post a Comment