Monday, November 12, 2007

Photographic Weekly Review

I thought I'd show you all what we've been up to lately via pictures.

Miss M* was invited to a birthday party where you were supposed to dress like your favorite book character. She's way into the Warriors book series about feral cats so we improvised on her Padme costume and made a really cool Squirrel Flight costume (yes, that is the cat's name!).

The kindergartener had his last soccer game which he was really sad about. He pouted all week leading up to the game and went out in style with four goals! Doesn't he have a serious gameface?

I finally got a sorta decent action shot after taking at least ten pictures!

Here's a look at my new hair!


I've been listening to some Jimmy Eat World as well. Really love this first tune.

5 comments:

Piquantly Parisian said...

I love the pictures. The costume looks great and I love your hair. It looks great! I also love that you have been listening to Jimmy Eat World. The live performance of this song was amazing.

I wish you were coming up to Utah for Thanksgiving.

Emily said...

Hey, I thought three inch roots were the new style. That's what I'm sporting since the person that did my hair moved all of the sudden:)

jeannie said...

What a genius outfit! Your hair looks awesome and great song!

beckie said...

Nice action shot, you could work for sports illustrated!

I also really like the hair.

Trisha said...

WOW! so creative with the costume...I am continually impressed with your creations! Such talent!