We're home from our spur of the moment Thanksgiving trip and into Sickville. My two youngest are down with a pukey bug today. Welcome Home! :( Yesterday before the sickness hit we went to run some errands & I picked up Josh Groban's new Christmas cd, Noel. It is amazing. I am so in love with..his voice. He has a duet with Faith Hill which it so beautiful and sings O Come All Ye Faithful with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Sigh! The baby loved Little Drummer Boy. He was singing along. So cute! I highly recommend Noel if you're getting in the mood for Christmas like me!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
In the mood for Christmas
We're home from our spur of the moment Thanksgiving trip and into Sickville. My two youngest are down with a pukey bug today. Welcome Home! :( Yesterday before the sickness hit we went to run some errands & I picked up Josh Groban's new Christmas cd, Noel. It is amazing. I am so in love with..his voice. He has a duet with Faith Hill which it so beautiful and sings O Come All Ye Faithful with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Sigh! The baby loved Little Drummer Boy. He was singing along. So cute! I highly recommend Noel if you're getting in the mood for Christmas like me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This cd is so fantastic and nothing like a powerfully rich voice singing christmas songs.
although n'sync has some good ones too :)
My mom had his CD and it is awesome!!
Post a Comment