The day finally arrived. A day I usually look forward to but for some reason this year it was a little harder to let them go. My babies are growing up!

The fifth grader & first grader.

Waiting for the bike gate to open. The kids are determined to ride their bikes this year. The first grader still needs to fine tune his cycling skills before I let him ride his bike so for now he's content with the scooter.

Waiting for class to start.

The first day was a success. Both kids came home claiming they had the "best teacher in the world"!

Preschool started the following day. E* had fun seeing his old friends again & playing with his favorite preschool toy- the dinosaur!
5 comments:
I still can;t believe that it started so early. Glad your kids have the "best teachers ever". That's a good start for the year.
Looks like they had a good 1st day!
OK I'm lmbo at the girl sitting by Megan and the look on her face "PRICELESS" she is going to be a fun class mate I can tell.
I know I'm mean! She just looks way excited!
I can't believe school is already starting, where did the summer go??
I'm going to be a little lonely but excited for the house to stay a little cleaner!!
I love how you take pictures of them while they are in class. They must be pretty embarrassed.
i know. that pic is too funny. lol! i love embarrassing my kids. the joys of parenthood. :)
Post a Comment