Sunday, August 3, 2008

Breaking Dawn

Who's read it yet? I got my copy yesterday morning & finished it yesterday night! And holy cow, I'm still not sure what to think! I won't be leaving spoilers here so e-mail or call if you want to discuss.

6 comments:

Trisha said...

I finished it and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it! I just did a post on it too...funny! See you tomorrow!

Steve said...

Please don't tell me you waited in line for this book. There was a huge line that wrapped around Barnes & Noble near our house. And this was just to get a bracelet in order to buy one later that night. Crazy! I don't think I'll ever understand this.

jenny said...

No line-standing for me. I just got it at Target. I'm not that rabid of a fan, however it is one of those book series that you want to keep reading. It's the last installment of the series so it was highly anticipated by its fans. Much like Harry Potter. Sorry Steve, you're such a man. You'll never understand the depth of a true love story. :) :) :)

jeannie said...

I loved it too! I thought it had everything I wanted. I'm so sad it's over for now. I can she how she could start another book having others being the main characters next time.

Heather C. said...

I just got my hands on a copy and I am going to dive in tonight. I can't wait!! I'm glad everyone loved it.

Anonymous said...

Jenny, -
I finished the book a week or two ago and it was okay. A nice captivating read. I was very sad that Edward was totally sidelined in the book which was too bad. He was portrayed as a totally uninvolved father. Jacob was more involved than he was, which was weird. It was my least favourite of the four. P.s. Would you tell me what the titles of those books Meghan liked that we talked about at the Ranch - not the Erin Hunter ones the other ones.