Friday, August 29, 2008

NieNie Auction

Congratulations to Mary, the ultimate cupcake connoisseur, for her winning bid!

Thank you all for supporting my NieNie Day auction benefiting the Nielson family. If you are still interested, there are more live auctions at Design Mom.

Mary, click on the donation button and make your payment to NieNie's paypal account. Send me a copy of your receipt and we'll make arrangements on delivery of your goodies. :) Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks again everyone!
**hugs**




22 comments:

jenny said...

bidding starts at $10.

Mary and Ryan said...

Im in baby!! 15$

jeannie said...

You rock...... hard!! and your cute!
I bid $20

even though I don't live there anymore,I could have you deliver to someone special for me :)

mylittlegems said...

Are you in Tucson AZ? Let me know so I can bid. thanks.

jenny said...

yes i am. thanks!

jeannie said...

23

Mary and Ryan said...

24

Emily said...

$25- fedexed to my house in CA please:)

Mary and Ryan said...

26

jeannie said...

are they as good as oprah's cupcakes??

jenny said...

what are oprah's cupcakes? of course they are better! i thought oprah didn't eat sugar anymore.:) they will be made from the original magnolia bakery recipe- yumm-o!

jeannie said...

In that case I bid $29 even though I don't even get to taste them!!

Mary and Ryan said...

30

Mary and Ryan said...

Jean would you have stayed in the az if I had gotten Oprahs cupcakes like I said I would:)

jeannie said...

no i probaby would have stayed in Jenny made me HER cupcakes. it's all her fault!

Mary and Ryan said...

phew!! What a load off my shoulders:)I have had these cupcakes of Jenny's before and let me tell you they are FANTASTIC... and I am somewhat of a cupcake connoisseur:)

jeannie said...

yes mary i would definitely consider you an expert on cupcakes :)

Mary and Ryan said...

Yay!! Im so excited! I just did the donation, what is your email so I can email you the reciept? Or, I printed a copy and can give it to you when I see ya:)

Trisha said...

yaay for Mary and Jenny! Good work on the Auction! And thanks so much for teh banana muffin recipe Jenny, I am SOOO excited! I just made banana bread yesterday, so next time my bananas are getting old I will try your recipe out. THANKS A TON, they look yummy yummy!

jenny said...

sorry, mary.:) send it to jrccawley@yahoo.com.

jeannie said...

I told mary to request one cupcake of each flavor .... just to make things interesting. hee hee

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support! When you finalize your totals for your auction, can you email the grand total to nienieauction@gmail.com where we are collecting totals for the many auctions that took place. Thanks again!