Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Ghost Pumpkin

The preschooler had a field trip to the pumpkin patch today. He had his heart set on a white pumpkin and so did I. Fortunately, we were able to find a couple of decent ones so our pumpkin patch trip was a success!


Riding the horse-drawn wagon out to the pumpkin fields.

Searching for the perfect ghost pumpkin.


Mission accomplished.


4 comments:

Trisha said...

I love your ghost pumpkins! That was a fun day at Buckelew. Cute pic on the wagon with your kiddos.

JaMie HeApS said...

love the ghost, it looks like a real winner,

jeannie said...

The white one's are my favorite! Good work E!!! Looks like you guys had quite the fun day at good old buckelew farm!

Mary and Ryan said...

What a fun day we had!! I love the white ones the best too! I think we got the only 3 in sight:)