Friday, October 3, 2008

You're How Old?

I reached a milestone of sorts yesterday. It's called the mid-30's. Ugh! I can't believe I'm even writing this. Yes, yesterday was my 35th birthday. I admit it. I am 35. To my credit (I think), almost everyone that I've even admitted my age to has commented that I don't look it. They may be fudging a little bit but I'll take it. :) Thank you, my friends, thank you!

9 comments:

Heather C. said...

Happy Belated Birthday. And I would have to agree, that you don't look 35! Not that 35 is that old...right?

Mary and Ryan said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day, and you don't look a day over 25:) Did you make some yummmy cupcakes?

Piquantly Parisian said...

Sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yesterday. Work has been consuming my life. I hope you had a great day!

Trisha said...

Hope it was a great bday...and you are a young'n and you look like a young'n. i cant wait to take you out for your bday...pick a day and im there!

Miranda said...

I know how you feel Jenny. I am 35 and wondering when it happened. I don't remember what happened to the 20's. They went by way too fast. It really makes 40 seem not that old, doesn't it!! By the way, you look FABULOUS! 35 and FABULOUS!!! I hope you had a great day.

jeannie said...

(sing) Happy Bday to you!! Happy bday to you! You look like a ....hottie!! and you really are one too!!

love ya!!
the end!!

JaMie HeApS said...

35 and foxy as ever!!!! i hope it was a heck of a day.

Emily said...

Did you get a haircut???

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday! It's crazy being 35, isn't it? How'd we get this old? We have KIDS as old as we were when we met!