Sunday, November 30, 2008

In the Raw

Last month we did a family photo session. As most family sessions go the photographer took a bazillion shots and we got a few that came out. :) It is so hard to shoot large families! Fortunately with the nice digital cameras and accessories that are available it's easier to do editing and the such. Our photographer was Matt Sloan of Sloan Photographers. He was a lot of fun to work with and caught the kids in their natural element. I like natural and kind of artsy photography instead of the formal setting. I think it's easier on the kids too. Here are some of my very favorite shots:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures! What an amazing photographer.

Trisha said...

AGain, I love the family pics!

jeannie said...

He did a great job. I love the artsy-ness of them too!! So cute and the kids look like they are having fun.

Mary and Ryan said...

I LOVE them!! The first one is my very favorite! I love the one down below with you and Matt in the background too. So Cute Jenny!

Heather C. said...

Cute pictures. My favorite is the one with you & Matt in the background. Is the photographer in Tucson?

Steve said...

It's been said already but, great pics!

{Erica} said...

great shots!

jenny said...

thanks, everyone for your nice comments! heather, the sloans are in gilbert. our shoot was out there at a place called agritopia.