Thanksgiving has ended and Christmas is in full swing at our house. It seems like old news to post on Thanksgiving but here goes anyway. :) Despite my fighting a nasty GI bug that just didn't want to leave me alone we ventured up to Nana & Papa's house for our day of thanks! Nana always makes a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and this year was no exception.

Matt always makes the gravy.

Papa carves the turkey. I am usually not a turkey girl but this year's bird was really good! Super juicy! :)

Waiting for food. The smell of Nana's traditional rolls was to die for.

The baby was a fan of the jell-o. In fact, I'm not sure he even ate anything except jell-o and a bit of mashed potatoes. What's Thanksgiving without jell-o?

Time to eat! Of course, as Papa was saying a blessing on the food the phone rang & we smiled & giggled until voicemail picked up. I just had to prolong everyone's agony by taking a couple more pix also :D Hope everyone had as blessed a Thanksgiving full of food and family as we were fortunate to have. Until next year.
5 comments:
Glad you are feeling better! Looks like you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. Wish we were there.
GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD TIME, I LOVE ALL THE TASTY FOOD.
I have got to say, I wish I had made some of that jello! I knew I forgot something...Dang:)
Thanksgiving is the best. sorry that you had to be sick, that puts a little damper on things.
So fun for you to have your mom and pop close by! Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment