Monday, December 22, 2008

I {Heart} Cookies


I had my Christmas Cookie Exchange Party again this year. We had a great turn-out and the cookies were phenomenal. I forgot to take pictures of all of my lovely guests but here's a sampling of the goodies that were shared. Guess who ate cookies for breakfast and lunch the next day? Guilty as charged! :) I need to go off sugar again after the holidays.

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Mmm...thanks again! It was fun and delicious.

Heather C. said...

Yummy! It was tons of fun. And now I weigh a ton -- but that is all part of the holiday fun too, right? I'll be joining you in the "going off sugar" after the holidays. :)

jeannie said...

They look fabuloso! I'm so bummed I missed it. POO BALLS! Can't wait to see you soon though!

JaMie HeApS said...

LOOKS LIKE A FUN PARTY!!! IM JUST BUMMED I NEVER GOT TO BE THERE FOR IT.