We watched that movie yesterday, very good. I love how sweaty and natural everyone is in it although I don't think it is a very accurate representative of the classic, its a nice rendition.
I agree. The BBC version with Jennifer Ehle & Colin Firth is by far superior. I really like Keira Knightly but she is way to thin, imo, to be a true Elizabeth Bennet!
I agree too thin but she has an unusually round head. I liked her in the role though especially for someone so young. I like the other version better but the people supporting roles just aren't as attractive as the book says they should be like Mr. Wickham and Jane has a freaky neck.
Anyway, I hear you're coming here for the 4th, we're excited. We should definately get together or something.
Those BBC special series all pool from the same British actors. Slim pickings! Def agree that Wickham is so not attractive & the gal that played Lizzie was way more attractive than Jane.
4 comments:
We watched that movie yesterday, very good. I love how sweaty and natural everyone is in it although I don't think it is a very accurate representative of the classic, its a nice rendition.
I agree. The BBC version with Jennifer Ehle & Colin Firth is by far superior. I really like Keira Knightly but she is way to thin, imo, to be a true Elizabeth Bennet!
I agree too thin but she has an unusually round head. I liked her in the role though especially for someone so young.
I like the other version better but the people supporting roles just aren't as attractive as the book says they should be like Mr. Wickham and Jane has a freaky neck.
Anyway, I hear you're coming here for the 4th, we're excited. We should definately get together or something.
Those BBC special series all pool from the same British actors. Slim pickings! Def agree that Wickham is so not attractive & the gal that played Lizzie was way more attractive than Jane.
Post a Comment