To my sweet boy:
Today was a big day for you! Your 6th birthday and the first day of kindergarten. I can't believe how much you have grown in such a short period of time. You are an important part of our family. You are the one that keeps us laughing. You are the one that reminds us to pray. You are inquisitive and so full of questions about life. You have an addictive, mischievious smile and a love for your Heavenly Father that is an inspiration. Your imagination is brilliant and you have intelligence that will lead you far. You are a constant reminder to me every day of why I wanted to become a mother. Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy. I love you.
mommy xxoo
1 comment:
Happy bday A! You are such a funny guy and crack me up! Hope you had a great bday and got loads of fun things to play with.
Post a Comment