Friday, August 3, 2007

To Pierce Or Not To Pierce


Miss M* has been asking me if you can get her ears pierced. I said she could but just so she knows, it will hurt when it's done. She hates pain! She likes the thought of having pretty earrings but isn't so sure she wants to go through the actual ordeal of having them pierced. This picture she drew pretty much sums up her thoughts on the matter. I'll let you know what the final decision is!
Update: 1. The final decision is...yes! 2. Miss M* also wants it fully disclosed that the above drawing is a doodle made in the height of emotion & not her usual detail oriented work. :)

4 comments:

beckie said...

Fun. I love earrings and remember piercing my ears when I was 11, I had to wait until I was 12 but in a moment of weakness my mom let me early. And a whole obsession with jewelry ensued.

I've had to re-pierce 3 times and it doesn't hurt that bad. Good Luck M*! You'll be fine!

jeannie said...

Way to go!! Of course I think its a great idea and now we will have the perfect gift for her next bday!! GO miss M

Trisha said...

FuN fUn! I remember getting mine pierced too. Congrats to you!

Emily said...

I was 12 the first time around. M is so brave!