Sabra! I wanted Danny to win of the two but she definitely had the personality to win the voters over! The best part of the show was the return of the dancers and being able to see some past favorite dances like:
Pasha & Sara doing West Coast Swing. So cool!
Hok & Jaimie's flower & hummingbird dance. This is so beautiful!
Sara & Neil's disco number. Makes me proud to have been born in the 70's!
Danny & Lacey doing the samba. It was hot!
2 comments:
OH MY last night was so good. So glad I got to see some of those great dances again. I am going to miss the show and especially my boyfriend NEIL so much. Atleast he will get to come home to me soon now.
Actually I was checking out tickets last night, WAY too expensive already. Darn!
Glad you are back posting and in the land of the living!
Go Sabra...I decided AFTER the votes were in that she should win. But they were all so good, it was a hard call!
Post a Comment