familial anecdotes from a sleep-deprived yummy mummy
Saturday, August 18, 2007
It's time to swim!
We started filling our pool yesterday. Yay! The kids were so excited they started playing in it with their clothes on. We let them go ahead & enjoy it! Pool party next week at our place if the weather holds up!
YAAY! If we're invited, we're in for the party!! I am so excited for you...those lucky little kids. And I would have jumped in in my clothes while it was getting filled up!
4 comments:
WHAT!! You didn't even tell me last night you silly! WHAT TIME IS THE PARTY???? I can't wait to put on my bikini and swim at your house. LMBO!!
I'm glad all the stuff got worked out with the pool. How fun! It's definitely a pool day today here!
YAAY! If we're invited, we're in for the party!! I am so excited for you...those lucky little kids. And I would have jumped in in my clothes while it was getting filled up!
I'm so excited for you guys and can't wait to come visit. I'll definately bring my suit although it will be December
Post a Comment