Here's the the current list of excuses for not posting lately. I've been:
Hosting Christmas Eve
Frequenting the after-Christmas Target sales :)
Sleeping In
Wiping Runny Noses
Administering Motrin by the gallon
Going on a movie date with Miss M*
Visiting the dentist :(
Ringing in the New Year
Contemplating my New Year's Resolutions
Playing Scrabble
Eating ice cream sundaes
Praying not to catch whatever bug the boys have
Procrastinating new year primary prep
Taking down Christmas decorations
Enough?!?
Hosting Christmas Eve
Frequenting the after-Christmas Target sales :)
Sleeping In
Wiping Runny Noses
Administering Motrin by the gallon
Going on a movie date with Miss M*
Visiting the dentist :(
Ringing in the New Year
Contemplating my New Year's Resolutions
Playing Scrabble
Eating ice cream sundaes
Praying not to catch whatever bug the boys have
Procrastinating new year primary prep
Taking down Christmas decorations
Enough?!?
3 comments:
Ah scrabble.
the m's & i played the other night & i actually won. wahoo!!
NO I think you need to be doing more more more........ I love scrabble I'm sure you could kick my behind too!!
Post a Comment