familial anecdotes from a sleep-deprived yummy mummy
Sunday, January 4, 2009
The Stockings Were Hung
Christmas Eve was led off this year by our traditional Nativity production directed by Miss M*. She designed the costumes at which time I decided I really need to buckle down some time this year and sew some decent ones. They still had fun and played their parts well. We did a different dinner this year. We usually do Mexican but I opted to do Asian instead. Matt and Miss M* made handmade egg rolls. I made a yummy brown fried rice and we also had lettuce wraps. Dinner turned out really good. Nana and Papa joined us in our Christmas Eve festivities and read the kids our traditional Christmas stories. We sang lots of Christmas carols and let the kids open their Christmas Eve gift which, yes, is always pajamas. After all of the fun, it was time for bed, and we cuddled the kiddies up in their beds and waited for Santa to make the rounds.
1 comment:
I loved that tradition!
Post a Comment