Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dinosaurs x 3

So, for the third year in a row a dinosaur cake was requested for the preschoolers birthday. I guess you can say, the kid really loves his dinosaurs.


Don't you love how even though the cake split when I went to layer the two pieces I was able to make it into a volcano crack? Ha! I've not been having good luck with cakes lately!

Is he going to share the candles?


Opening presents from Grandma & Grandpa.

Loving all of the art supplies from Grandma & Grandpa. They have all been very well used.

A pet dinosaur triceratops from Nana & Papa.

And a baby T-Rex too.

More dinosaur stuff. It never gets old.

This was one of my favorites. Maybe he'll let me borrow it?
Happy Cake & Candles Day to a Dinosaur-ly Big 5 year old!!

5 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday E** Looks like you scored with the cake and presents! You are getting so big! Next step Kindergarten!! WOOO WOOOO!

Heather C. said...

Cute cake. It turned out great. Maybe I'll do a dinosaur cake for my preschoolers bday too.

Trisha said...

Okay that kid does really LOVE dinosaurs. EVERY time he comes over he goes straight for the Dinosaur Box!! Glad he had a fun BDAY!

Laura said...

too bad you don't live closer--i'd hire you to do my children's cakes. although, i don't know how many dinosaur requests we'd get. do you do princess cakes?

Mary and Ryan said...

He is such a good kid, seriously I have never seen him be naughty ever. Always polite and sweet. Happy Birthday, that cake is awesome!!