Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Showers

We had a lovely Easter this year. We colored eggs and did our annual easter egghunt on Saturday. Unfortunately, it rained (the first time in weeks) and so Matt & I hid the eggs & a few other goodies inside the house. I love how kids can be entertained by the silliest things! I'm just happy to be able to eat some off Matt's yummy egg salad sandwiches for the next few days. We have early morning church so I had the kids pose for a few mugshots before we went on Sunday. I'm crushing an the baby's t-rex tie. The kids looked so cute all dressed up!

Good times!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cute pictures!!

Trisha said...

Oh they all look so cute. I love the little guys hair...he looks so grown up!!

jeannie said...

Cute little kiddos in their Easter goods. Love the tie too!
mmmmmm now I might have to go and make some egg salad sandwiches!

beckie said...

So cute! I love the ties.

Happy Easter!