The afternoon took us to the kids great-grandparents house. It was like a mini family reunion. We saw family we hadn't seen for years. It was fun to reaquaint. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good copy of our huge group picture. :(
Monday, July 16, 2007
The Best Vacation Ever, Part 2
Day 2 found us at our primary destination location. Grandma & Grandpa's. Daddy's amazing parents. A* immediately hit it off with his pal Ramsza, a kitty with nerves of steel. The kid giggled with delight every time he saw his new best friend. Not so sure it was mutual though!


The afternoon took us to the kids great-grandparents house. It was like a mini family reunion. We saw family we hadn't seen for years. It was fun to reaquaint. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good copy of our huge group picture. :(

The cousin reunion came at dinnertime! Now, you have to understand, when these kids get together, it's like they were never apart. M&M love each other to bits. It warms my heart to see them get along so well! Even if the boys get in the way sometimes:)

Boys just love the dirt. Grandma has the perfect little place set up for them to dig & get as dirty as possible. Someone kept taking a little taste here & there. Who can resist some good ol' Utah dirt!

On Monday Daddy caught a flight with Grandpa & Mark on the Cessna Citation Mustang while I got to go...shopping!! Woo hoo! I am sorry to say but where we live has a sad state of home decor shopping. I have to take advantage of being in one of the most creative & crafty places on earth! Sorry, dear! Here are a few of my finds from the Black Goose, a darling store my sil discovered.
I also went to the BEST fabric store in the entire world and found fabric for the baby's room. I'm planning on doing a toddler duvet cover, pillowcase, a pennant & maybe some decorative pillows, time permitting, of course. The dot & stripe are the primaries, the blue is the accent.
The afternoon took us to the kids great-grandparents house. It was like a mini family reunion. We saw family we hadn't seen for years. It was fun to reaquaint. Unfortunately, I didn't get a good copy of our huge group picture. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment