Sunday, July 22, 2007

I {Heart} Harry Potter

Ok, so I got my copy of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows yesterday morning & yes, I finished it at 12:30 last night! I snuck pages in between driving to Tempe, catching a showing of The Order of the Phoenix (loved Tonks!) with dh & mom, preparing my primary sharing time & ironing our Sunday clothing! Whew! I didn't mean to read it all the way through but it was addictive & definitely time well spent. I don't drop spoilers so if you want to chat about Harry e-mail or call me! Wow, what a ride! Kinda sad it's over but totally excited that Miss M* is starting her Harry reading adventures. She's currently reading book 3 & has been begging me for spoilers. Sorry, cutie-pie, but you have to do it the old-fashioned way! Read away!

5 comments:

Piquantly Parisian said...

I finished it on Saturday. We definitely need to talk about it!

beckie said...

I finished it too after some long nights. So good but different.

Emily said...

I think I'm the only person on the planet (along with DH) that doesn't like Harry Potter. Sorry:(

jenny said...

You're missing out, Em! :) Have you tried reading the books or are you & dh just being rebels against the establishment?!:)

Emily said...

I checked out the first book from the library a few years ago and started to read it but just couldn't get into it. I couldn't even finish it.