Monday, July 16, 2007

The Best Vacation Ever, Part 3

Sorry about the Jane Austen interruption. I was just so excited *sigh* Anyway, on with the show! Our summer trip wouldn't be complete without some water fun. We were able to boat up at Pineview. Grandma & I hung out on the beach with the babies while everyone else went waterskiing.

The kids had a blast on the zip slide. M* got to a standing position. We were so excited for her!

We did our traditional family activities on the 4th of July. Breakfast at the city park and front row seats at the best hometown parade in the state. The main attraction for the 10 & under crowd is the candy! There was plenty to be had.

After the parade we were able to go back to the house and just hang out. Spending time with family, playing with cousins, enjoying the day!

One of the top July 4th attractions is Grandpa's fishpond. A plethora of awesome new toys keep the little kids entertained for the better part of the day so the big kids can chat!

Fortunately, there's always time for fireworks! The kids got to light sparklers and their uncles presented an awesome fireworks show!

3 comments:

Piquantly Parisian said...

I absolutely love your pictures. I only wish I could've been in some of them. Thanks for sharing!

Trisha said...

Looks like a fantastic vacation,especailly the LAKE! We just got back from Powell...and I just wanna go back! Glad you had fun fun fun!

jenny said...

We wish you could've been in them too! We missed you!!